The Aithin's God Forum
Please Login ^.^
The Aithin's God Forum
Please Login ^.^
The Aithin's God Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aithin's God Forum

Here, we worship the Godliness of Aithin and offer our tributes for all that he has done for us through our time together as a group. Amen. (Page 112, line 45 of the Aithin Appreciation Bible)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum Is Under Maintenance
The Site Is Down
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic

Character sheet
Health Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Attack Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue50/50Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Defence Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue20/20Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty
PostSubject: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Set in Florida a few years from now. You and a few friends decide to visit another friend who lives in Florida. The time is 1 week before Halloween.

You find yourself playing Capcom vs Tatsunoko on the Wii with your friends in the living room of an average-sized blue and white house. The Living Room is attached to the Kitchen, separated only by a difference in flooring.

You're having a great time kicking each others asses when you all start to hear a strange noise outside.

What do you do?

Last edited by Admin Mechanic on Mon May 24, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://epicmango.roflforum.net
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic

Character sheet
Health Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Attack Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue50/50Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Defence Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue20/20Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: NPC Post   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Mom: Walking in with a large knife, Ms. Lynda smiles innocently, waving it around in the air. "Would anyone like some caaaake????", she says kindly, apparently not noticing the odd sounds from outside.

Aud: Looking up from the screen right as she had the upper hand, Aud smiles and accepts the offer for cake, choosing to ignore the noises coming from outside. She was used to the, with all the wildlife around her house, and the gun range right around the corner. "Not a lot though...oh hey!!!", she shouts as her character in the video game is killed off in less than 3 seconds due to her distraction.
Back to top Go down
Akaryuu

Akaryuu

Character sheet
Health Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue90/100Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Ryuu: "I'll skip my turn, I want to eat the cake first. Ms Lynda I would love some delicious cake. "
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:00 pm

David was asleep on the couch uninterested with the game everyone was playing where he rolled from side to side while moaning during his wet dream.
Back to top Go down
Akaryuu

Akaryuu

Character sheet
Health Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue90/100Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Ryuu: Finishes eating his delicious cake. "Damn that was good. I think someone should wake up David to save him from further embarassment. Anyway when is it my turn" As he looks on the screen to see who's closest to losing.
Back to top Go down
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: NPC   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Mom: Eats some cake. "So who's winning?"

Aud: "I died so its your turn Ryuu...", Aud sighed as she tossed the controller over to him and looks worriedly over at David, but choosing to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fonz

Admin Fonz

Character sheet
Health Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue88/100Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Fonz: "Cake?! Cake?! CAAAAKE! CAAAAAAKE! CAAAAAAAAKE! I'll have some cake, Ms. Lynda."

Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP CHOCOLATE
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Just as Fondlez yelled out his last "cake", a mob of otters, dressed in ninja outfits, performed a flying kick on the windows and landed in the house in several locations. A bomb with a ticking timer was strapped to each of their backs where it was very close to detonation. (The bombs will detonate in a round from now when all players have posted) In their ninja fury, the otters threw knives, pots, pot lids, iron baseball bats, and shovels at the people in the house.

THE INVASION HAS BEGUN!
Back to top Go down
Admin Fonz

Admin Fonz

Character sheet
Health Points:
Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Left_bar_bleue88/100Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Fonz: Fonz, stuck inside the bathroom after getting a bad stomach from the cake, hears the loud screaming outside. He quickly locks the door and empties out the shampoo/hand soap bottles, and starts collecting his disgusting feces (watery) from the toilet; preparing his self-defense weapon before goes outside to see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: NPC Post   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Mom: Hearing the loud noises, Ms. Lynda runs out into the living room and freaks out. "What the mashed potatoes is going on?!?!?!"

Aud: Just as she got up to take the dishes into the kitchen, the Otters appeared. Tripping over a bat, Aud falls to the floor and hits her head on a pot that had just rolled there. "OW!!!! Son of a banana, what the mashed potatoes was that?!", she screams, trying to shake the pain and confusion off.

Looking up, she notices that an Otter is looking at her menacingly. Staring back in wide-eyed terror, she notices that its eyes are glowing red and it is bloody all over, smelling like something long dead. Grabbing the bat tightly in one hand, Aud puts the pot that was nearby on her head and slowly started to move towards the back door.

Last edited by Admin Mechanic on Mon May 24, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akaryuu

Akaryuu

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Ryuu: Upon seeing the ninja otters burst through the window. He grips the wii nunchuck and makes a dash for the back of the couch to contemplate his escape. On the way to the couch he kick an otter who stands in his way. " I told you guys ninja otters were after me!"
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:38 pm

David: With a flying shovel landing right in between his legs as he was rolling around during his wet dream, David sat up quickly with a wet patch around the crotch region of his jeans. But disregarding the gross feeling of having something wet slapped right to your upper thighs, he noticed the threatening otters that have surrounded him. He leaped off of the couch with the shovel in his hands as he bashed the first otter on the head, knocking the mammal out cold as he ran around the house with his back to everyone in an attempt to conceal the different shade of his pants.
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:42 pm

The otters dashed toward their targets as their eyes glowed red with the timer on the backs blinking and flashing. As if they were enraged, a mob of the otters leaped at Audy's mother where they all detonated on the spot. The explosive shockwaves launched Audy, Fondlez, Ryuu, and dickfa--David out of the house just as the supporting walls of the house collapsed. The house crumbled in a fiery blaze where Audy's mother met her chicken-related end. (FIRST BLOOD!!!) The air was filled with carbon dioxide as the survivors coughed and hacked outside of the formerly-standing house. Although inaudible at first, sounds came from the surrounding forest as if something in a mob was approaching at a steady pace. But just what could it be?

(You may now use the escape die after you post what happens. The die option is at the bottom when you reply.)
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: NPC David   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:48 pm

David: As the otter bombs exploded David was thrown out the window behind the couch landing on the grass still clutching the bat in his left hand and his dick in his right hand. When he tried to get up he winced in pain as he looked at his dick where it was bleeding rivers due to a shard of glass being embedded into it. David pulled the glass out of his dick as he moaned some more while wondering what the approaching sounds are.
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:48 pm

The member '†Sansibar†' has done the following action : Die Rolls

'Escape Die' : 1
Back to top Go down
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: NPC Post   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Screaming in rage as the Otters detonated and her mother exploded, Aud was suddenly blown out of the glass sliding doors into the backyard. Trying to roll with the blast, she slides out into the back patio, arms legs and face scraping against the debris covered bricks.

Trying to fight the dizziness from inhaling the fumes, Aud wearily gets up at the sound of something coming. "Ughh....wha...what...", she mumbles as she staggers away from the flames, disoriented and avoiding any thought pattern, looking for her friends.

Last edited by Admin Mechanic on Mon May 24, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: NPC Post   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:50 pm

The member 'Admin Mechanic' has done the following action : Die Rolls

'Escape Die' : 1
Back to top Go down
Admin Fonz

Admin Fonz

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Fonz: Fonz, with his feces (which turned out to be explosion resistance) all over himself, is somewhat protected from the explosion. He quickly grabs the Wii-nunchaku and shoves some burnt cake in his mouth, and suddenly all of his surroundings start to have rainbow-like colors (and become wavy). He slowly walks (like a drunk man) out of the house .

Last edited by Admin Fonz on Mon May 24, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:02 pm

The member 'Admin Fonz' has done the following action : Die Rolls

'Escape Die' : 3
Back to top Go down
Akaryuu

Akaryuu

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Ryuu: Gets up with some flesh wounds. The couch had landed on top of him, but also taking most of the damage. He staggers around in his dazed state to realize whats going on ...
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:12 pm

The member 'Akaryuu' has done the following action : Die Rolls

'Escape Die' : 3
Back to top Go down
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: NPC Aud   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Looking around in a daze, Aud sees that her friends all made it out alive, albeit beat up looking. Bleeding a tiny bit from her scrapes, she stands there dumbfounded, too numb to be completely aware of the approaching footsteps.
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:27 pm

"Thumpity, thump, thump! Thumpity, thump, thump! (Look at Frosty go!)", the sounds echoed through the forest as FOUR male children zombies ripped their way out of the cover of the shadows. Although slow at first, the zombies limped towards Ryuu where they gained movement speed with every step limped forward. When the male children zombies were within lunging reach, they then threw themselves onto a target each, pinning their meals under them with a swift tackle and a few swift swipes.

Statistics of Male Children Zombies:
Male Child Zombie #1 (Audy): 45/20/10
Male Child Zombie #2 (Ryuu): 45/20/10
Male Child Zombie #3 (Fonz): 45/20/10
Male Child Zombie #4 (David): 45/20/10

(The order of the attacks directed to each target will be: Audy, Ryuu, Fonz, David)
(You may now roll your defense die to see how much damage you can reduce from the zombies' attack.)

Last edited by †Sansibar† on Mon May 24, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
†Sansibar†
Godly
Godly
†Sansibar†

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:27 pm

The member '†Sansibar†' has done the following action : Die Rolls

'Attack Power' : 22, 43, 54, 25
Back to top Go down
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic
Admin Mechanic

Character sheet
Health Points:
Attack Points:
Defence Points:

PostSubject: NPC Aud   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:37 pm

"Aaarrghhh!!!" The Bat flying from her hands, Audy cried in pain as the ground scraped hard against her back. Struggling to keep the Zombie from eating her, she managed to push the zombie away, getting a horrible scratch in the process.
"You magically delicious undead fruit cake!!!! I'll kill you!!!", she screamed, suddenly vengeful as she scrambled away and picked up her bat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP   Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombies In Florida: A Zombie RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next